Sunday, March 10, 2013

First Ever Newsletter


To subscribe the the newsletter, please email stepontomymat@gmail.com  In the subject write newsletter in the body leave your name and email address. Thank you!

Newsletter March 10, 2013






Welcome

Welcome to the first ever Step Onto My Mat newsletter. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I even more so appreciate the support. Please take the time to browse this newsletter and follow the links and discover what Step Onto My Mat is all about. I am just getting up and started with the only goal being that I get yoga out there and teach some people. Yoga has been a gift to me and I just want to share that gift. Please Step Onto My Mat and explore the gifts of yoga with me. 





Check out my links:
www.stepontomymat.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/stepontomymat
www.twitter.com/yogikickboxer
www.pinterest.com/Yogikickboxer/

Please check out the links to the left and explore all there is to Step Onto My Mat. 

Most certainly check out the Step Onto My Mat blog for everything yoga. 


Check me out on

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephanie-wharam/66/838/6a3/




Check me out on iheartmyyogi.com

http://iheartmyyogi.com/yoga-teacher/079b4a/stephanie-wharam/







Step Onto My Mat, 
Step Onto My Mat
Email: stepontomymat@gmail.com
Our mailing address:
000 Not Applicable
Midlothian
Virginia (23113)
Change mailing preferences:
Unsubscribe from this list


No comments:

Post a Comment